1. DO NOT back into angled spots downtown before 5 pm; park as if shopping.
2. DO NOT put your chairs on the sidewalk until 5 PM.
3. DO NOT save spaces for others
4. No “FOR SALE” signs in windows. Signs put on the seat are OK. we are not a used car lot.
5. Only cars 1972 and older are invited to participate.
6. Due to space demand by vintage, classic and special interest autos, we regret being unable to provide parking space for those wishing to display motorcycles/tricycles or cars on trailers.
7. NO DOGS ALLOWED. NO ANIMALS, NO PETS OF ANY KIND!
8. DO NOT move red cones that have been set out by staff.
Starting at 4:30 PM. with the help of an Auburn Cruise Nite staff person, we will be turning the cars at Lincoln and Elm and work down the hill, leaving a 3 foot seperation between cars. PLEASE BE AT YOUR CAR AT 4 PM.
We reserve the right to refuse any entry.
Thank you for abiding by these rules